African Neem Oil (473ml) زيت النيم الأفريقي
is on back order
Neem has been used India, Southeast Asia, and parts of Africa for over 4000 years. It is highly treasured and used extensively in Ayurvedic medicine for skin issues and daily skin care.
Some of it's healing properties are listed below:
- Antiviral – inhibits the growth of viruses
- Anti-fungal – inhibits the growth of fungi
- Antibacterial – destroying the growth of bacteria
- Analgesic – providing pain relief
- Anti-inflammatory – reduce certain signs of inflammation, swelling or tenderness
- Antimicrobial -destroying the growth of microorganisms
You can use it to moisturize and soothe skin and hair by applying it sparingly to affected areas, or by adding it your creams, lotions and shampoos. It can also be used on pets as well as in your garden for your plants as an insect repellent without it harming other animals.